Wednesday, May 26, 2010

clerking under hot air balloons

This weekend I may, or may not, depending upon the price, rise into the sunset in the basket of a hot air balloon thank to a festival called "Freedom Aloft." Take that NYC! Greenville, SC has some things you don't have! (maybe). I will also definitely be attending the Scottish Highland Games to watch some Border Collies kick ass and celtic bands rock out. Oh, Memorial Day holiday - how I love you!

Update on the legal internship thing because I know you guys are dying to know about hazardous waste law...lol - I love it! I get to learn and look-up information about so many different subjects and laws that the boring tasks float to the background of my happy thoughts. The attorneys in the office are very approachable as well; they command my respect, but not my soul like Kim Smith. I'm currently working on a case in which an evil woman is trying to become the dictator of a nonprofit water system for a mobile home park. Hopefully, the Attorney General will be able to take her down from her pedestal of deceit.

But enough about myself, I miss seeing new updates on this blog!!

I don't care if you think your life is boring right now. I don't.

Love and hugs to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.