Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"the 'this is why you fart' topic"

This was the actual headline from a site I just visited on a vegetarian website. For the last week, I have been a minimalist/busy/not gone to the grocery store and, as a result, my diet has been primarily vegetarian. I have noticed that I started farting often and loudly (not silent and deadly, but which is worse, really??) and looked up possible causes. Turns out spinach, in addition to beans, compounded by a vegetarian diet high in fiber all lead to excessive farting. I have been eating my way through a bag of spinach and fresh green beans all week!! I think I'm going to have to change my diet because I spend so much time studying in the quiet library, I can't afford such embarrassment! Nevertheless, my diet may still be more wholesome than Rye's...

2 comments:

  1. I'll have you know, fartymcfartfart that i made a huge tuna noodle casserole two days ago and plan to eat it for the next 3 days. lunch and dinner. sometimes breakfast. it gets my meat, protein, carb, and veggie in all at once! and yesterday i made fudge. that means, next week will be canned corn. good luck, beano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i detect a note of defensiveness? i thought your post hinted of a certain pride in your depraved eating habits - sufferance in the name of the greater good of americore or something...haha congratulations on your tuna masterpiece! (but tuna for breakfast?? major ugh)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.