Monday, February 22, 2010

Exotic luxury awaits you...

That's what the hotel confirmation email I got today said. So for those who don't know, I'm leaving for Las Vegas Wednesday (for work). I'm staying at the Mandalay Bay Hotel, which I had never heard of so I did some research today. Apparentely, this hotel has the number one pool area in all of Vegas, consisting of 11 acres of fake beach with a wave pool, lazy river, and of course, a number of pool side bars.



Other things I look forward to at Mandalay Bay...

1) there's a casino overlooking this beach area in which people are encouraged to gamble in bikinis and bare feet
2) you can rent cabanas that come all equipped with a stripper pole inside
3) there are staff on hand to marry you on the spot if you request
4) one of the pools is devoted solely to topless sunbathing (they say it is for their european tourists)
5) At night the "beach" becomes a dance club which is said to include "adult only entertainment"

Needless to say, I am sure to enjoy myself and come back knowing my coworkers that much better (I asked one of my coworkers who's going with me today if she had any advice on what to bring and she said that she was bringing Emergen-C so she can drink til 4am each night and not be hung over). More stories to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.