HERE'S THE VIEW FROM THE BALCONY :)
Friday, July 2, 2010
Moving to Manhattan
Though I swore I was not the type to live in such a big city, I'm soon to be a resident of Manhattan...and I'm psyched!!!
I'm going to live with my friend London in a one bedroom that we are converting into a two bedroom (I had never heard of this but it's apparently really common...you literally pay some guy to build walls and make the living room into a bedroom and living room...should be interesting). It's on 91st and 1st (upper east side...5 blocks from central park) and our apartment is on lucky floor 13 haha. I move in end of July...whoooo!
HERE'S THE VIEW FROM THE BALCONY :)
HERE'S THE VIEW FROM THE BALCONY :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. What a view!! I can't believe you're so close to Central Park; talk about living it up.
ReplyDelete