1. Okay, not so random on this one but I LOVED SEEING YOU ALL (minus our dear Nate and Lauren). Will post beautiful pics on FB soon.
Caro: send me yours unless you want to post them!! :]
2. I REALLY wish Carleton HR would get my name right. Apparently I was in the final running for the Admissions Counselor job--I received a much more gracious rejection email. (ugh) But Emily Luhman called me "Brian" in 2 emails--one of which did not have any text in the body. WTF. And then just "Cain" in the final email. Sigh. My resume, cover letter, email address have my FULL NAME. Not to mention I signed all my email with my name, AGAIN. Lame Emily Luhman, lame. This does not prompt significant donations.
3. I was perusing the old facebook newsfeed and found a friend who was tagged in an album called "wedding photobooth!" HOLY CRAP. They were exactly what you think!--really fun photobooth pics of wedding guests, complete with props! Why have I not thought of this??? There will be a photobooth at my wedding. Consider having one on your list as well! :] :]
4. My brother returned from his month long program at U of M Morris today. My family and I drove out there for the program's banquet--sodexHO how I have NOT missed you.
5. I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. I'm so glad you were in NYC when you were! What a felicitous reunion! And, send me your mailing address...I'm terrible at keeping in touch, though the great thing about good friends is that most of the time, everything just picks up as things always were no matter how much or little contact there is! But, I will try to be better. With no Internet, I should have plenty of time to write!
ReplyDelete2. Bleh for Emily. It is not hard to get a person's name right, I mean please. It's just laziness on their part. I'm sorry you didn't get the position, but when you get the right job, you'll be glad you waited! Jobs=boyfriends? Hmm.
3. By the time we have wedding, it'll be a videophoto booth. Or at least 3-D photos. You should hold out for one of those...
4. I still can't believe your bro is going to college now.
5. Miss you too! I'll be sending character sketches of my new housemates soon!
I second the photobooth idea!! Miss you too and so glad the reunion happened.
ReplyDelete