It's like cruel intentions but HILLARIOUS!!! This girl did her own research project on all of her sexual encounters in college. I will forever refer to hook ups as data collection...
haha...I really want to know if she's employed...she has a ton of lawsuits against her currently.
And for the record, I got the powerpoint via email, not that site. I just couldn't stop reading it. I think my favorite part is when she compares her disappointment in a subject 6 to opening a xmas present and finding coarse, wool socks. :)
An honors thesis? Yeah right. I think she forgot the "stds contracted" section.
ReplyDeleteAlso, that is one of the most misogynistic websites I have ever seen.
haha...I really want to know if she's employed...she has a ton of lawsuits against her currently.
ReplyDeleteAnd for the record, I got the powerpoint via email, not that site. I just couldn't stop reading it. I think my favorite part is when she compares her disappointment in a subject 6 to opening a xmas present and finding coarse, wool socks. :)