I have to dedicate this song to my favorite girlies: Amy, Caro, Katie, Lauren, Leah, and Ryeon. You're all 10s! (You are too Andrew and Nate, but the song IS called "pretty GIRL rock" lol.)
Not gonna lie I blast this jam in my car, like, every morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next time we have an underwear dance party...
ReplyDeleteI MISS OUR UNDERWEAR DANCE PARTIES!!! Next time we're all together, that's a must. I actually really want to have one in my apartment, but I'm pretty sure all my friends would just stare at me if I suggested it.
ReplyDeleteSo I have new neighbors in the huge condos across the street from me. The building is basically empty but these guys decided to move in directly across from me...like I seriously can see what they are having for dinner. So I really really want to throw an underwear dance party in protest of the new neighbors. I'd be like ugly naked guy except more like hot underwear girl with all her hot underwear friends...who's with me :P