I wish I was voting! I missed the NY deadline to register (which is extra annoying because I did not see posting, tabling, etc.) MN was very generous on their registration policy!
I asked for an absentee ballot at the American embassy in like, July and they basically laughed at me. So thus far we´re 4 for 7 on being undemocratic!
Well, I voted in MN! Haha. I absenteed it so I wouldn't have to rush to the polls.
Luckily I did too, cause even though MN is historically a very liberal state Dayton is only 9000 votes ahead of that psychopath Emmer. This means a recount. So cross your fingers and hang on to your civil liberties....
I wish I was voting! I missed the NY deadline to register (which is extra annoying because I did not see posting, tabling, etc.) MN was very generous on their registration policy!
ReplyDeleteAgree...I too couldn't vote because stupid new york has rules about when you move and all sorts of weird deadlines...makes me miss MN a lot...
ReplyDeleteuhh, and me either...didn't register in time in nc and az is uber strict about state residency.
ReplyDeleteso, sorry katie..i guess at least half of use aren't the uh, best citizens here...
I asked for an absentee ballot at the American embassy in like, July and they basically laughed at me. So thus far we´re 4 for 7 on being undemocratic!
ReplyDeleteHahaha (not really funny, I guess), but who would have thought so few of us would be able to vote! I miss how my vote "counted more" in MN.
ReplyDeletealso, why did no one correct my grammar?? i expect better of y'all!
ReplyDeleteMN needed us to vote this year too...it's always a swing state, but it was specifically close this year...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/politics/who-won-mn-governor-election-results-nov-2-2010
Well, I voted in MN! Haha. I absenteed it so I wouldn't have to rush to the polls.
ReplyDeleteLuckily I did too, cause even though MN is historically a very liberal state Dayton is only 9000 votes ahead of that psychopath Emmer. This means a recount. So cross your fingers and hang on to your civil liberties....
If only MN had runoff voting. Grr.