Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For the wish list...

Some of you may or may not be familiar with my dream of having a room full of eternally youthful baby animals (harp seals, penguins, etc etc. Yes, I'm weird). Most of all I've wanted a baby pig that resembles Wilbur from that film adaptation of "Charlotte's Web."Turns out, my dream is closer than I thought...

If you haven't seen this already, be prepared to die of a cuteness overload:
TEACUP PIGS!!!!
Only a few thousand dollars and one could be mine!!! Eeek. SOOOO CUTE.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhh...I want one!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they made the same way as those tiny kittens kept in cages too small to grow in? Or is it more of a bonsai, pruning thing?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.