p.s. spectacular view. Reminds me of the curtain that used to hang in Huntington, before the baseballin'/wannabe frat guys overtook it.
Check out those eyes.
Something funny! (also, please see the dip laden coffee table in the background. Courtesy of Amy, hostess and appetizer-extraordinaire)
Missed those who were MIA, and I hope very much to see you soon!
hahaha...awesome pics rye! please post to fb.
ReplyDeleteand let's start planning our next carleton reunion get-together...south america perhaps? who's in?
these pics are great and make me miss y'all so much! beeeautiful dresses ladies!!
ReplyDeleteI want to see more of these on facebook, please!! lookin hott.
ReplyDeletecaro--I LOVE your hair!
i want somma that dip!
ReplyDeleteand somma those friends!
Ohmygosh I would do anything for some dip right now. I know it´s bad but I´ve mostly been eating bread and NescafĂ© coffee so far. I´ll get around to real food soon enough.
ReplyDelete