Thursday, January 28, 2010

Someone please do this...

Save the Date Wedding Trailers! OMG!

Apparently they're becoming very trendy. I guess wedding dance videos aren't enough anymore. (I also think this would be a fun way to earn money with a CAMS degree.)

So cheesy....



And for that classic Benton House couple...


HAHAHAHAHA.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! It took me a second to remember "Benton House," and hten I couldn't stop laughing! This is a great find, I kinda want to make one now at the risk or being uber corny...eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...loved the first couple...pretty sure the guy had to stand on a stool to kiss her

    and yeah, totally doing this

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What a hilarious find! I seriously just spent like 20 mins looking at different videos (I like the beyonce one). I almost feel bad... these are insane! Makes me think I need to start taking tons of cute/cheesy pictures now in preparation.

    also: mywedding.com
    Search for a couple...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.