
This is on the set of the Jeff Gordon photo shoot for the October issue of Maxim. The shot mimics the hangover, with Jeff's pit crew passed out after a night of hard work and racing and instead of alcohol everywhere, there's car parts and Pepsi Max...pretty cool idea in my opinion. This pic was taken after the shoot when we got to stand in for the crew and mess around and have professional photos taken of us...SO MUCH FUN. What's great is that Jeff and the Maxim girls wanted to partake in our fun so we all got a shot together.
Ridiculous! BTW, I heard you're no longer doing NASCAR? On to baseball, yes?
ReplyDeleteyes...I'm currently down at yankees spring training...I just met yogi and got his autograph...SO COOL!
ReplyDeletei don't understand your job. but i want it. do you actually need to be able to do anything with economics? if not, will you put in a good word for me?
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah, I still can't believe they pay me to do stuff this fun (but to be fair I somehow manage to work til like 7pm each night event planning and managing the budget). It's kinda like spb but with more money...you could totally do it. :)
ReplyDelete