Saturday, January 29, 2011

Missing Y'all

Ok, so I've come to realize I really miss all of you. Phone dates every couple months is not cutting it (if caro and andrew weren't here, I think I'd be in serious withdrawl from awesome people). SO WHEN'S OUR NEXT BIG REUNION GOING TO BE??? I have some ideas...

OPTION 1: I think it would be really fun to go to the carolinas to visit katie and lauren. If it's warm, we could go to beaches and go camping and all sorts of things (katie/lauren...ideas?).

OPTION 2: We could have a minnesota reunion. Reminisce about good times in good ol' northfield with nate, maybe spend some time at briana's and leah's, and we could even road trip to my cabin in canada for some crazy fun this summer.

OPTION 3: Let's travel somewhere. I feel like we're finally at an age where we can go on vacation ( I feel so grown up)...let's go somewhere cheap that none of us have been (iceland?) and make no plans for the trip, just go and have fun.






THOUGHTS?

OTHER IDEAS?

2 comments:

  1. girl! iceland's not cheap. ticket's 2x as expensive as going to hawaii (as researched on a very specific September time frame). though i do agree that reuniting would be nice, though somewhat more difficult now as we continue to spread our feelers across the globe (which is also way exciting). i'm off to the farm in a week! and hopefully will be surrounded by lush greenery once more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...thought iceland would be cheap cuz iceland air is cheaper than most airlines...but maybe I'm wrong. I'm not set on iceland...just set on seeing all of you (though i do think iceland would be a sweet location if the tickets are ever cheap).

    We could always put a pin in a US map to decide where to meet up...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.