Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is real.

The Backtacular Gluteal Cleft Shield.


Apparently its an adhesive patch you apply to your skin in order to cover your butt crack. For just $14.99 you can hide the crack that shows when you wear low rise pants and a too short shirt...and it comes in various rhinestone/stud designs! Patent and trademark pending. For real.

Check it out on their website here.

Hahaha. I feel like wearing a rhinestone peace sign over your butt crack would be even more conspicuous than just having your butt hanging out of your jeans.

2 comments:

  1. lol. it also makes it look like you've got a butt canal rather than just a little seam

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time I see an exposed crack, I intend to slap a sticker on it and proceed to recite that marketing campaign...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.