Saturday, January 22, 2011

'Member when you went as BSC for Halloween?

Here's a hilarious guess at what the Baby-Sitters Clubbers are up to these days...

2 comments:

  1. i'd believe it! i wish i could play the bsc trivia game with her! I know books #1-75 and the super specials up to #12 better than I know the u.s. presidents (gilded era). rutherford.

    recap characters:

    Kristy: Leah
    Mary Ann: Briana
    Claudia: Me (per usual)
    Dawn: Lauren
    Stacy: Amy
    Mallory: Caitlyn
    Jessi: uhhh.
    Sandwich: Carolyn
    Shannon: she was an alt. member. no love. fun fact: she has a "ski jump nose" that Kristy would mention in every time she was the narrator and had to introduce this pretty, smart, rich blonde girl BUT wait! she has one defect. In the nose.
    And I guess Logan could be that guy we all knew in high school. and now see shirtless on facebook every now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate...QUALITY article!

    Ummm can I just say I could SO see lauren living on a llama farm and claiming she likes them better than people hahaha (love you lauren!).

    Also, how hillarious is it that my character went to the Carleton summer program and then later becomes an LA party girl...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.