Friday, September 10, 2010

Almost forgot

Today, while perusing Facebook a "photo memories" sidebar popped up with a picture titled "Katie's Signature Face" from an album made by Leah. lol. Reminded me of our "signature faces" pic we took this summer.

Also, this is going to sound really weird and DONT read into this cause it was really random....but I had a dream last night that Caro and I were hanging out and talking and she says:
"So, I decided I want to have a baby by 2014."
and I said something like "OMG, really? I want to get married then! Wow, you pregnant and me married? We're going to coordinate with Carleton reunion! That's going to be a big year." OMG. WTF. Right???

Also, I went to the Lady Gaga show the other week. It was the best arena concert I have ever seen....and due to my Pop Princess persona waaaay back in the day, I've been to A LOT of arena pop shows. The seats we had were better than I thought they'd be. Here are a few pics...

My Gaga outfit:

Not as good as some of the others I saw. A lot of guys dressed up in Gaga outfits like one dude who wore her red chantilly lace body suit. I also saw A LOT of Telephone outfits--studded bra, cigarette sunglasses, coke can hair. etc.

The beginning of the show:


I want that keytar:


During my fave song "Monster":

She pretty much fufilled my life aspiration to front a musical act and perform lying in a fountain of a bleeding angel while covered in blood and wearing vinyl lingerie. Hahahaha.

There are a billion more pics, Ashley will probably post them on Facebook at some point. :]

3 comments:

  1. i cannot wait to see how caro responds to your dream, briana...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! She's coming to Charlotte this Saturday, but can't spend the extra dough to see the meat dress. So gross!! You looked frickin' hottttt, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fountain of a bleeding angel...hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.