Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ARIZONA

HI! I never have internet so the quickest update ever: photos--see fbook. I can no longer depend on others to take pictures so this is what happens...picturevomit.

You'd get a kick out of my roommates. I would have never seen these folks coming (take that as you will). In the worst character sentences ever:

One loves John C. Calhoun.

One loves guns.

They are both pro-anti-immigration.

I'm putting them in boxes. You'd have to meet them. I'm mostly entertained and mostly left missing you. More news soon.

3 comments:

  1. I wrote my AP US History essay on John C. Calhoun; I want to meet the one in that box. Is it the one from Charleston?? Lovvvvves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...couldn't stop laughing at the pumpkin :)

    and I love your roommate descriptions, you've had such an interesting batch of roommates within the last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes I love your roommate character sketches! Keep posting! I love your pics...they are conjuring up images of classic John Ford films--who preferred New Mexico, but hey Arizona is close enough. :]

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.