Monday, November 9, 2009

The Grab Bag Post.

Some random things to share:

I found a funny online store called "I Heart Guts"...some woman cartoonized human internal organs and is selling plush toys and printed t-shirts of them. Who knew your spleen could look so cute? Leah and Ryeon--I figured you'd find it amusing. :]

Saturday night I went to see Atreyu with my friend, Ashley. I haven't rocked out that hard in years...in fact the last time was probably when I saw Atreyu when they came to MN 3 years ago. Well, it was a pretty gnar show. I ended up falling down in the circle pit and someone stepped on my head. Luckily some skinny emo kid managed to pick me up off the ground before any more big metal dudes fell on me.

Last night I was talked into to watching "The Hangover." All I can say is if the guy I was marrying had a bachelor party like that and almost missed getting to the wedding...I would KILL all the groom's men. For real.

Finally, I just really love this song. Listen to it. You'll like it too.

Plus we're all either turning 23 or are 23. :]

1 comment:

  1. That's my favorite jimmy eat world song!!! I used to listen to it on repeat when writing papers.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.