Monday, November 9, 2009

Same as it ever was...

Hey! Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone! I had a great birthday including delicious Mexican food, margaritas (at that place where we went when you visited Carolyn), and a key lime pie "cake." The night culminated in a talking heads cover band, which was really really good, although, tragically, I left before psycho killer. My parents then took me out the next night for Indian food - they NEVER EAT ETHNIC! I really appreciated their divergence for something I like and I thought of y'all and the evening was filled with anecdotes about eating at Chapatis. Then, finally, they took me to see the symphony where the soloist was a cellist who played the concerto that I was learning before I stopped playing regularly...made me want to play again so bad!

Tonight I'm going to see paranormal activity with a guy named Brandon. It is unclear whether this is a date or not - we'll see. I hear that even NATE was scared by this movie; I'm already in fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.