Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!!

Ready for corny, sappiness?

I'm SO SO thankful you guys are my friends....

Only y'all would understand that I once made up a song with a friend in middle school about a radioactive turkey to the tune of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. I'd like to share it and it went something like this:

Tom, the shiny skinned turkey (turkey)
Had some very shiny skin
And if you ever saw it (saw it)
You would even say it glowed (like radioactive turkey skin)

All of the other turkeys (turkeys)
Used to laugh and call him names (like Radioactive Skin Boy)
They never let poor Tom (Tom)
Join in any turkey games

Then one misty Thanksgiving Day
Grandma came to say ("Get in my Belly!")
"Tom with you skin so white
Won't you be my dinner tonight?"

Then all the turkeys told him (told him)
As they shouted out his name (Radioactive Skin Boy!)
Tom, the radioactive skin turkey (turkey)
You'll go down in her tummy!

4 comments:

  1. I think this song shows that we were all probably fated to be friends from birth. I mean seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. andrew's first reaction: you're so fucking weird!

    we are all meant to be.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.