Sunday, November 29, 2009

Well, I'm coming home!

Well, after 5 days of not sleeping and surviving only on the salt of the tears that ran down my face (ooh, angstypoetic, right?), I have decided to come home.

There are a million reasons to stay but more to go home. The program wasn't great, the people on the program weren't great, and basically I spent my time filling my schedule with things to do to make my time pass quickly. And I though, why not just go home now? Wel, that took days to decide. It was actually miserable. Like seriously. I felt like I was insane.

Anyway-I am moving to the Big Apple (called that due to horsevracing-wtf?) and trying to find a job in the arts (hey, if you know anyone, help a girl out). As of the 18th, I will be home to stay :D I am really, really looking forward to it

I realized that you are all way cooler/smarter/funier/cuter than anyone I have met since graduating. And frankly, I want to be closer to that.

See you soon.

ps
I only work for 6 of the next 20 days in Spain- so I am planning a trip to Italy, Salamanca, and Madrid. Oh, god, it will be so, so hard to work 40 hour weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Caro - will you be home in NC anytime soon?!? I'll be staying in SC for the entirety of Dec. as it turns out and I would love love love to come visit you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. caro darling, sorry to hear that spain didn't work out...but i'm really happy to hear you are moving back!! when I scrounge up enough $ to travel, my first stop is NY cause I honestly miss having more than 2 friends...lol.

    and as always, if you should find yourself flying over mn, my house is open to you whenever you want! :]

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.