Haha, thanks Ryeon...I'm not going to shoot you. Maybe we should start something called: "Emo song of the week"...or if that's too much to handle, "Emo song of the month." :]
The Owl City guy is actually from Owatonna, Minnesota. And one of Adam's friends apparently plays shows with him all the time!
I like that song a lot. But that "fireflies" song is really annoying...
I know...I think fireflies is their worst song...no idea why they chose to put that on the radio. I LOVE "west coast friendship"...I listen to it on repeat often.
hey now, owl city is one of my favorite bands haha
ReplyDeletei really like them, too. just ask andrew.
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks Ryeon...I'm not going to shoot you. Maybe we should start something called: "Emo song of the week"...or if that's too much to handle, "Emo song of the month." :]
ReplyDeleteThe Owl City guy is actually from Owatonna, Minnesota. And one of Adam's friends apparently plays shows with him all the time!
I like that song a lot. But that "fireflies" song is really annoying...
I know...I think fireflies is their worst song...no idea why they chose to put that on the radio. I LOVE "west coast friendship"...I listen to it on repeat often.
ReplyDelete