This was the title of an article in a new york daily news paper yesterday. Two female teachers were caught naked making out during a school talent show. I just can't get over how funny the title is...
unfortunately I can't find the original article online, but if you search something like "teachers caught naked making out new york" stories about it will come up. It's a big controversy now, because the school might fire the teachers and many people think they are only firing them because they're lesbians...
what's the link? i love the effective use of ellipses here.
ReplyDeletebtw. what exactly is happening on nye?
unfortunately I can't find the original article online, but if you search something like "teachers caught naked making out new york" stories about it will come up. It's a big controversy now, because the school might fire the teachers and many people think they are only firing them because they're lesbians...
ReplyDelete