Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Boyfriends's Back?...

I just uploaded pictures from my camera that I took this past summer and there were some of Schley that I though he might want to keep AND I thought it had been long enough that sending a no-subject email with a brief explanation that I had sent three pictures, and nothing else, was safe. I was expecting no response. He wrote me back to tell me what he was doing, where he was and said: "tell me about your life; I am interested; what's on the burner?" NOOOOOOOO!! Do not want to open this up again and yet...GAHHH!! What should I do?

3 comments:

  1. umm. once you open it up, it's going to be crazy hard to close. take it from someone who isn't even close to as invested as you were, and it still isn't freakin' closed! how many times can i use the word "close"?

    basically, it'll be exhilarating for 15 minutes every email, but the anticipation/thought/stress/anxiety after and before will equal 10,080 minutes (equivalent to 7 days of minutes). could be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh...stupid boys ALWAYS try to connect with you the INSTANT you are over them...it's like they have radar that says oh, I think she's over me, let me be that nice guy again and ask her about her life.

    I agree with ryeon, don't open this all up again. That being said, I wouldn't ignore the email. i would respond with like a few sentences of how things are GREAT and don't add any leading questions if possible, though you may have to say how are you...the point is keep it short and sweet (and emotionless)...show him you care cuz he's an old friend but you don't care tha much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! that is exactly what i needed to hear!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.