To answer your question, Rye, Andrew and I were just talking about new years eve. So I think everyone's going to be at my place since I have lots of places to sleep (queen bed, queen futon, air mattress, sleeping bags) and no roommates. As of now, the plan is to drink lots of alcohol, play games (family fun night!!! I'm also buying loaded questions which is like who's most likely but better), and watch the ball drop on tv (we can see the city from my window, so maybe we'll see fireworks at midnight too). Let me know if there is other stuff you guys want to do (there's tons of bars close by we could hit up at some point in the night too but they will be EXPENSIVE). I'm also assuming we'll all do something on the 30th like go out in the city perhaps? What do you guys think?
So I fly into NY on the 30th at noon...so I'll be at my apartment by like 1pm. When and where is everyone flying in? And how long is everyone staying? You're all welcome to come crash at my place once I'm there (I'm sure you could crash at Andrew's too).
I'm excited to see you all in a couple weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.