SOOOOOO how was everybody's Halloween?
I accidentally got ready painfully early (9pm, when nobody goes out until 1) so I looked like Beyonce for a full 12 hours. Since they don't have candy in this country (no but really) we made Halloween cookies for the party at our house. The night was mostly uneventful and consisted of moving from the house party to an American-ish bar called the Spot (where I got two drinks for $2, BOMBBB) and then to an odd club where a photographer took fancy pictures of us six American girls all night. I hope I am somewhere on a club's promotion website within the week waving a silver hand.
Best costume I saw: since people here aren't as "creative" as y'all (leprechauns and fairies but no Saladfingers or washing machines), I'd give it to my friend Nate, who dressed as Che and looked EXACTLY like him. Eerily so. One of my friends on the facebook dressed as Lady Gaga dressed as the moon -- she's awesome.
Figure I was most often mistaken for: Michael Jackson. PLEASE, people if I were gonna be MJ (which I would never do) I would try a little harder than dressing exactly as Beyonce and wearing a silver glove.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no but that was an invitation to talk about yours.
ReplyDeleteAnother MJ story. So there's a guy in the other AmeriCorps house named Gabe who was dressed up at MJ. He did it so well that I couldn't figure out who he was and instead called him "Grayson" all night b/c that what I thought someone else had called him.
ReplyDeleteI work with him on Tuesdays, so we'll see if he noticed. Grayson.
andrew and I went to a party at Rockefeller U which was actually awesome. We drank our fill plus some and ended up eating a ridiculous number of mc donalds cheeseburgers at the end of the night (I alone ordered 6 and the guy had to confirm that I did infact want 6 haha).
ReplyDeletetrunk blood had some interesting responses as well...
Facebook album soon.
Caro - I actually saw someone who was a basket of laundry! NOT a laundry machine, however, so not as cool...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you ordered 6 cheeseburgers! I know you always talked about it...wish I could have seen that! hahaha!
ReplyDeleteI went with late night taco bell...really the only thing open till 4 am around here.