Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Paranormal Letdown

I have to say that I've never been less scared and more willing to laugh than when I tried to watch The Grudge a few years back. This will just make New Moon that much better!!!

4 comments:

  1. WHAT?! For real Katie? While the domestic commentary of the movie was pretty hilarious, the nighttime footage was pretty damn spooky.

    "never been less scared"...pshah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's too bad. it's scary if you want to be scared--got to have the right attitude when you're watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny or scary, I really need to see this movie...everyone's talking about it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i get to see new moon a day before all y'all EAT THAT (won't be able to see paranormal activity for a year though so eat that, me)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.