I'm in charge of creating a newsletter-trivia section about the people here. last year, they did a matching game (names one side, facts the other). any good ideas??
I remember on my floor my sophomore year we did a name game where people were paired with either obscure facts about themselves or misleadingly obscure made-up facts. Then you chose if the facts were true or not.
I've played a game like that...it's called 2 truth's and a lie...you say 3 things and the others guess which is a lie.
My personal favorite get to know you game is going around and saying your name and your favorite lunch meat. But you could of course substitue lunch meat with something more fun...like favorite dead baby joke...
I remember on my floor my sophomore year we did a name game where people were paired with either obscure facts about themselves or misleadingly obscure made-up facts. Then you chose if the facts were true or not.
ReplyDelete2 much fun?
college was CrAzY sometimes!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've played a game like that...it's called 2 truth's and a lie...you say 3 things and the others guess which is a lie.
ReplyDeleteMy personal favorite get to know you game is going around and saying your name and your favorite lunch meat. But you could of course substitue lunch meat with something more fun...like favorite dead baby joke...