Monday, December 28, 2009

Yay!

I received the 2009 Algol in the mail today. I was wondering if I'd have to track one down via campus, so it was nice for Carleton to pay the $3 postage to send one to all of us.

Yes--our beautiful faces grace several pages. Although they didn't include all 319689168 photos Amy and I sent in. Haha.

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!

And have a great NYE in NYC. Sorry I can't be there!! I expect to see many many crazy pictures.

:]

3 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I got mine in the mail today too.

    I was sad they didn't put in HINDENBERG...that pic is still my favorite ever!

    And I thought it was a cool idea to put each of our pics in yearbook style for our whole class, but only like 50 people participated, making it pretty lame. I wish they had grabbed some random pics off facebook so we could have an up to date zoobook to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, why isn't senior week included...I would have thought lots of people turned in pics from that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy nye pics? expectation set. absolutely will be met.

    also, u and amy, can u say GORGEOUS fake zoobook photos? posin'! but great. really. glad to be associated. in the "not pictured" pages.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.