Sunday, September 27, 2009

Food

Today I ate a piece of apple pie (homemade by my house supervisor) and homemade bread. Then for a dinner snack I had some spaghetti sauce from the can.

I keep thinking that I'm getting better. But then I open up that can of tomato-y goodness and I can't help myself.

Also, this program is good because not only do I not feel compelled to drink, my body actually rejects it (pretty heartily) and I'm remembering how to do fun things without boozing it up. Like Charades, dancing, watching movies, talking to people...should I go on? The other night I had two light beers and a gross drink called the Cape Codder (cranberry, tonic, and vodka=yuck) over the reasonable course of three-four hours, and my stomach was crunching the way it used to when I drank 10-12 drinks. Woo-hoo! Tolerance=back to zero. Neural pathways, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.