skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Trashmeat Collective
Saturday, September 19, 2009
TRASH PLATES
check it. we're going to eat this for house dinner one day.
Bottom layer: 1/2 macaroni salad + 1/2 fried potatoes
Insulation: 2 cheeseburgers
Top layer: Bun, beans, ketchup, mustard, other condiments
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Amy
Andrew
Briana
Caro
Lauren
Leah!
Nate Stephens
Nate
katie
ry
MEAT BABY
Blog Archive
►
2011
(31)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(12)
▼
2009
(103)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(37)
▼
September
(21)
S is for Shingles
This is what I really miss about you. As you beco...
Some things I feel desperately that I need to do.
I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND BABY
NATE
Food
If you haven't seen the latest episode of Project ...
R.I.P. President Oden. There goes Carleton as we ...
God loves roller coasters
Stupid Cases (S.C. - get it??), installment one....
If I said Asians don't smell bad...
We were way ahead of the news curve
Parallel (nearly) to Oryx and Crake!
Teaching the children of the bourgeoisie...
Gratuitous Swearing
WINO
It's sometimes hard to take my job seriously
Already procrastinating
Can we talk about this bear?
Insanity is okay?
TRASH PLATES
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.