Sunday, September 20, 2009

WINO

I just drank the most delicious red wine ever. And I didn't even put Coke in it. (BTW, I'm thinking that I would prefer not support Coca-Cola products, though that's difficult given their delectable and fattening chips...among other products.) I actually bought expensive environmentally-safe laundry detergent despite the fact that I have no money for anything. I mean, spending a little extra for something that I'll use for a long time (and you know how long I'll be using that sheeeeeeeeeet) then it's worth the money, right? Anyway, even though i usually don't like wine, this was Cranberry Wine from the Cape. AKA AMAZING. Miss the senior year wine tastings, but this is delish, too!

P.S. I also just ate entire bag of raw Ramen. Regressing or progressing?

5 comments:

  1. If it's chips you want, pepsi owns frito-lays = fritos, doritos, cheetos, tostitos (all the "O" chips...plus, you know, Lays).

    me = total nerd slash pepsi employee

    P.S. I've been living off rice-a-roni and mac & cheese...so no judgment here on the raw ramen (which is really good in salad actually)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes...mostly just free fountain drinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuhwuhwait, free things? AND jeff gordon?! AAANNNDD probably free Viagra samples?!?!

    Amy, you are truly living the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just ate a bag of microwave popcorn for lunch
    you know i will never judge you

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.