Thursday, September 24, 2009

God loves roller coasters

Um, so in avoiding studying during these crucial last hours before the LSAT (good call, right?), I've been reading some blogs about Buenos Aires food/fashion/attractions, etc. and came across this theme park called Tierra Santa - the world's first religiously-themed amusement park. Apparently it has 37 attractions, all based on famous stories from the Bible. It boasts the largest manger in the world AND Resurrection reenactments EVERY HOUR! You can read a more detailed review in English here and you better believe within a few months, you'll get my review too.


I also found this bomb-ass bookstore and discovered every ice cream establishment/chain has a ridiculous flash and/or slide-show intro. Probably you should all come visit.

Also, poll: is it better to sit on the middle aisle of a plane or the window aisle? I forgot to choose seats when I booked my flight (fml) so I'm stuck in the back regardless. OR should I pick a middle seat and up my chance of sitting next to my dreamy Argentinian soulmate??

5 comments:

  1. window, then aisle, then middle. you don't want to be stuck between two fat people and/or a screaming baby (especially in the back).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering how you're not a freakish gigantore like I am, you should take the winder. Cuz then you get to lean on something that doesn't smell like BO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In response to the religious themed amusement park...I'm imagining things like Noah's Ark Water Park and an upside down rollercoaster called THE PLAGUES!!! And when you order water at a restaurant, do you get wine??? This park has so much potential! (though I'm guessing these things would not be at the same park as one that has hourly resurrections...unfortunate)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aisle, window, middle. I used to like the window seat, but if you have to pee a lot you are totally screwed. HAHA, NATE. I remember that Costa Rica bus ride. You behaved so well as I forced anagrams on your cramped legs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Window!! You can stuff your pillow in the corner the window and seat make. Maximum sleep that way. Also, I like to look out the window.

    Plus, you can always climb over your dreamy Argentinian soul mate or strike up a conversation when he hands you that mini can of V8. :]

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.