This is what I really miss about you. As you become closer friends with these people, which will come first: recommending "Guts" or requesting to grasp their uvula? It's almost an even draw in my mind. Also, did you know you can get your uvula pierced? This is the nastiest thing I've encountered on the interweb since I moved out of Brooks House and had daily motivation to find stomach-churning images. Ryeon, you know what I'm talking about.Tuesday, September 29, 2009
This is what I really miss about you. As you become closer friends with these people, which will come first: recommending "Guts" or requesting to grasp their uvula? It's almost an even draw in my mind. Also, did you know you can get your uvula pierced? This is the nastiest thing I've encountered on the interweb since I moved out of Brooks House and had daily motivation to find stomach-churning images. Ryeon, you know what I'm talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I actually talked about the uvula today in the car back from work. They didn't believe someone could touch because the gag reflex myth. I didn't tell them that I didn't have one for fear of getting the wrong message across. If I can find my cell phone, I'm calling you now!
ReplyDelete