Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stupid Cases (S.C. - get it??), installment one....

So if you hit someone with the front of your car and then you couldn't see them because they fell down, would you keep driving for multiple blocks event though you feel something under your car? You're not drunk or high...

I've got more stupid case stories to inform you of so that you can watch out for people even more psycho than Ryeon and Andrew, must go to class now and learn more:)

2 comments:

  1. My thought process:

    Are there witnesses? Did I mangle the body beyond recognition? If no to the first and second, then I would probably stop and remove the body from my car. Slash call Andrew and tell him to get rid of it for me.

    If yes to the second, then I would probably drive to a pond or through tall grass. Maybe both.

    If yes to the first, I would call my insurance agency and maybe enlist Katie or Leah as my lawyer.

    If that what you're supposed to say? How old/what societal contributions/family history does this person have?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.