skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Adventures At Lunch
So like last week or the week before, there was a prize wheel set up at lunch in the cafeteria, and like if you spent 7 dollars at lunch you got to spin it. I never spend 7 dollars at lunch, but it just so happened that that day, I accidentally put this 60 cents per ounce oriental chicken on my salad…and so I got to spin the wheel and won "dinner for 2...6 tacos." I had forgotten about this until I recently found the receipt in my purse. So being that I am incredibly cheap, I decided to take advantage of my free tacos today. So I got 3 of them and went up to the register only to find out that I had to get all 6 at once (and I wasn't ready to forgo 3 of my free tacos). So I go back in line and order 3 more tacos (which got me many funny looks). Then the second time I went to the check out, the cashier laughed and said "enjo
y all your tacos" quite loudly as I was leaving…
Back at my desk, I noticed that the salsas that I grabbed have different names based on their degree of hotness. Mild = "Will you scratch my back" and Hot = "Will you marry me." Now I didn't get the next hottest level, but I'm REALLY curious as to what it could possibly be...
Then upon further investigation of the salsa (I had grabbed about 20 of them for my 6 tacos), I realized that they said different things, one of which was "Ahhhhhh...we meet again" and another slightly more disturbing: "Help! I can't tell where I am. It's dark and I can hear laughing." Who the hell writes these???
HAHAHA! Andrew writes those.
ReplyDeleteNah, I'm the inspiration-- the guy laughing in the dark!
ReplyDelete