Friday, October 2, 2009

Its like my ipod's stuck on replay.


I hate being a blog hog, but I couldn't wait to post this...I found Andrew Olson's twin! (See man in upper right corner of picture)

Well, actually Adam found him like months ago, but I kept forgetting to show everyone and then I totally forgot about it. lol. Anyway, this guy plays guitar in a band called This Providence (who are actually pretty decent).

Seriously, I think he looks just like him except with long hair and hipster clothing. Hahaha!

Just imagine him in a wig having just shopped at Anthropologie--do they sell men's clothing? I'm never in Maple Grove. Their myspace page has more photos of him wearing things like the requisite striped American Apparel v-neck. :]

A classic emo-esque music video for your viewing pleasure:



And on that note, I'm off to see AFI tonight. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. I forgot...here's his personal myspace: http://www.myspace.com/thisprovidencegavin

    The myspace kissy face! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...he is so andrew olson!!! Don't let andrew see it...I could totally see him growing his hair out and joining a rock band...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy. I actually thought u'd done one of those cyber-face mixing things. weeeeeeeeird.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.