Tuesday, October 13, 2009

waaay better than sliced bread...

Well the most exciting thing to happen to me was that we finally got internet at home today! This means lots of skyping in the future, so call me if you want to chat (moralescarolyn).

Let's see, I guess my favorite part is that my landlady (who, btw, is still rocking the dark lip-liner sans lipstick... kinda looks like a mobster mustache from far away) talks to us like we severely mentally handicapped. She left a message on my phone that said, "Carolyn, this is Maria. I want to come by at 5:30 to fix the door......Maria..............Five....Thirty...........Door.....Maria....."

Awesome. Well it is actually sunny (very rare until about mid-may) so I will take advantage of it and go for a walk. Talk with you soon!

ps
Best grocery store chain here is called Super BM.

2 comments:

  1. on that note, there is a chain here called BJ's wholesale...I immaturely chuckle every time I hear that commercial on the radio...and in case you were wondering, their website is BJs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, she's sounds like a landlady out of some terrible comedy film...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.