On Saturday night I wanted to have, like, the most awesomest night EVER and really party it up so I went to see an all male, Mormon acapella group called "Voice Male." Get it? Ha..haha... Anyway, one of the Law professors here sings in the group so four of us went with free tickets and it really was awesome! They sang The Lion Sleeps Tonight, My Maria, and some song about ma and pa KISSING BEFORE MARRIAGE! There was a disclaimer on the last one that such behavior was, of course, not okay. My favorite was their rendition of the Chipmonk Song that is usually played around Christmas starring Alvin and friends. They started out really slow like how the record was originally recorded and then sped it up to "Chipmonk speed." They were spot on! It made me slightly nostalgic for bad Carleton acapella and all of my friends!!
Also, there is a bar here called Locals which has trivia on Wednesday night and $5 pitchers of Long Islands (what?!?).
I also randomly danced and might have kissed another law student on said Wednesday night, who, um, has a girlfriend? Just in case you guys had worried that I had changed...FRUSTRATION!
Hugs:)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
kissing strangers is often a symptom of long island pitchers haha (wow 5 dollars...I may need to visit just for that)
ReplyDeleteSo this post wins "the best subject line" award...
ReplyDeletehahahaha.
HA
ReplyDelete