Monday, October 5, 2009

three quick things

1) I hope you have all seen this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zkaqPHiIrE

2) Yesterday, I got my hair cut by someone who spoke no English...it was quite the adventure, and turned out surprisingly well considering the language barrier.

3) Maybe I just like the letter E, but since coming to new york, I have noticed some funny license plates (which I assume are not done on purpose):
egg
ehh
eek
eww

and then completely unrelated and entirely on purpose: boobies (the owner of this licence plate may be the biggest douchebag in all of NY since he is the only person in the state with this license plate and he must have paid to have it)

2 comments:

  1. what language did your hair person speak?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was some dialect of spanish...cuz I recognized a couple spanish words, but like it didn't sound like spanish I have heard...not quite sure

    the point is, the haircut was only 15 dollars and turned out decently well...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.