Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Brother Is Quarantined...

No lies...Carleton has a new policy that anyone who feels sick must go directly to their RA (they are apparently not at all worried about the RAs getting sick) and have their temperature taken. If it is at all above normal, they are REQUIRED to stay in their rooms until their fever has been gone for 24 hours. My brother's on day 2 locked in his room (they are also not worried about roomates and let them come and go from the quarantined room as they please). I find this very funny because only the kids who follow all the rules will actually go to their RAs to say they feel sick (kids like my brother) and then they are rewarded by basically being grounded at college. I'm also a little pissed that this happened after we graduated...I could have faked a fever and skipped SO many montero classes.

2 comments:

  1. ...except montero would probably deliver/collect homework via a bio hazard suit. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.