MAYBE!
HOPEFULLY NOT!
PROBABLY HAPPENED A LITTLE BIT LAST NIGHT!
Last night, I fell off of a ship on which we were illegally trespassing. Imagine: there's the dock, the ship, and the gap of space between the two (where the water is). I fell off the side of the boat and I landed on my butt, with my feet dangling off the dock, as if I were sitting. It was really funny at the time, but looking back, it could have been bad news.
I also just squeezed a splinter from my finger. From the tree climbing frenzy that took place.
My friend also told me that I was "the oddest person" she's ever met. HOLLA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People think I'm odd too!!!
ReplyDeleteI was hanging out with my coworkers at a yankees game and whenever someone did well, these floating hands would appear on screen clapping...and I made the comment about how I was creeped out by the severed hands...haha (apparently everyone just noticed the clapping action not the missing arms)...
AND THEN, on the ride home, one of my coworkers was talking about how she falls asleep to this tape of breathing (she swears by it)...and I was like "SCARRY...that would make me think someone was under my bed..." She no longer can use the tape and thinks I'm pretty bizarre...
Ryeon, I miss being weird with you...