skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Trashmeat Collective
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Facebook needs to stop telling me to do things...
So I just signed into facebook, and I see up in the corner:
"Andrew Widmer
Help make facebook better for him
Write on his wall"
This made me laugh pretty hard...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Amy
Andrew
Briana
Caro
Lauren
Leah!
Nate Stephens
Nate
katie
ry
MEAT BABY
Blog Archive
►
2011
(31)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
►
2010
(86)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(12)
▼
2009
(103)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(27)
▼
October
(37)
RE-DETOX TIL NEW YEARS EVE
Dear Abby,
Post-Rec Fitness (Pt II)
Facebook needs to stop telling me to do things...
For carolyn and ryeon, especially.
A Halloween-esque Post
The best post on this blog
My Brother Is Quarantined...
Compostable Pinata (sort of)
Raking under the sea
I finished my quilt!!!
What?! I actually have to work in spain?
Who knew Mormons could sing?
I've been friends with Ryeon for too long
OYSTERFEST Trophy!!! (my first since the spellin...
Very Important Question.
Reunion Time!
THE BIRDS!
BALLOON BOY
Things that might make you miss us.
snow in mn?!
waaay better than sliced bread...
Did a prezzie
Things I can check off my list [a recap of Rancho ...
5 hours in -- too early for a Buenos Aires recap?
I need a[nother] job.
So European
I found the place I want to die
The late entry
The third first day soon to commence...
First of all, anyone who puts "Boobies" on their l...
three quick things
Is it time to blackout?
Wow
Its like my ipod's stuck on replay.
Use those SMEYES.
Adventures At Lunch
►
September
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.