I like the comment section: "We ship to 10 countries and every state in the United States, except South Dakota..."That's because we don't poop in South Dakota.
I pooped five legit times yesterday at work. the second to last time i went to the br, there was a woman in front of me who looked at me, sighed, and said, "go ahead." i hadn't realized i was so obvious.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I like the comment section: "We ship to 10 countries and every state in the United States, except South Dakota..."
ReplyDeleteThat's because we don't poop in South Dakota.
I pooped five legit times yesterday at work. the second to last time i went to the br, there was a woman in front of me who looked at me, sighed, and said, "go ahead." i hadn't realized i was so obvious.
ReplyDelete