ummm...wouldn't you check the whole house before assuming your kid flew off in a balloon? I mean really...kids like to play hide and seek.
And I do love that almost every news story included the fact that the father has been on wife swap twice...as if it were relevant to the boy-flew-away-in-a-balloon situation.
I was just listening to this on NPR. "They thought he was in the balloon...but he WASN'T!"
ReplyDeleteThis is stupid and not news.
ummm...wouldn't you check the whole house before assuming your kid flew off in a balloon? I mean really...kids like to play hide and seek.
ReplyDeleteAnd I do love that almost every news story included the fact that the father has been on wife swap twice...as if it were relevant to the boy-flew-away-in-a-balloon situation.
and what kind of weird child hides for an ENTIRE DAY in a box in the attic...this family needs therapy
ReplyDeletehmmm.
ReplyDelete