Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reunion Time!

Okay guys,

It has (only) been 4 months since graduating and I miss you all like crazy! For my sanity (and yours), I propose a New Year's reunion to start off 2010 the way I like to- with all of you!

I vote an east coast get together (NYC???) since there are enough people there for everyone to have a place to stay for free.

don't be lame and say you have no money. Or pull the "I live abroad" card. Or the "I can't take time off of work/school". Time to treat ourselves to a few days of fun- even if our parents have to treat us to it!

Thoughts/feelings?

9 comments:

  1. I almost posted this very same post yesterday...I'm onboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of course you are Amy...you live there! So you best be on board. haha.

    I might have enough freq fly miles to gets a ticket. Making less than $70 a week is not leaving me with a sizable stipend. But I've always wanted to be in NYC for New Years.

    Also, I miss having friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote nyc! but not times square. k? no crowds just us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think times square would be a really cool thing to do on new years, but it doesn't mater to me, so long as I get to see all of you.

    what days are we thinking (cuz I will be home in minnesota and coming back whenever festivities start and you all are here)

    also, there should be room for all of you to sleep on my floor/couch/bed :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be back in NYC on the 28th... basically I plan to party it up all the time (now that my tolerance is up (not really) but I am used to staying out until 5am!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, i'm booking tickets soon. if i get into nyc like the 29/30/31, could i stay at someone's place until i take the bus back into boston on the 2nd?

    ReplyDelete
  7. right now my plan is to fly back early on the 30th, so you could stay at my place all those days except the 29th...but I may decide to come back the 29th if everyone's getting here then...we'll see...for sure the 30th-2nd, though

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I bought my ticket to come ot nyc on dec 30. I'm staying until jan 2 then I'm taking a bus to boston. YOU GUYS ALL BETTER COME! otherwise it's hot dogz in yo bedz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey amy! (if you read this far back/if ANYONE reads this far back) is the new years eve party at your place??

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.